The festival takes place in Williamson, New York and begins with a Carnival and Kiddie Parade on May 16, 2013 at 5 PM. The Carnival runs through May 19th.
- Friday night there's a 5K Race and Spaghetti dinner.
- Dance the Night Away: Street Dance on Friday May 17 and Saturday May 18th at the Grand Stand at 8 PM and goes until 11 PM.
- The 54th Annual Apple Blossom Parade begins at 4 PM on May 18th. Be sure to go early to get the best seat.
- Fireworks will take place at 9 PM.
- FLY IN PANCAKE BREAKFAST at 7 AM - 1 PM .On Sunday May 19th the Williamson-Sodus Airport. People really DO fly in for this.
BOG & GROG: On Sunday May 19th the Wallington Fire Department will hold their Annual "BOG & GROG". BIG Trucks and Hi-Jacked souped up cars will try to drive their vehicles through a water soaked and mud-filled trenches.