Spring is in the air around Great Sodus Bay when:
- Our fishermen are having a great time catching fish on Maxwell Creek.
- Swans appear on Maxwell Bay.
|Ned Fox fishing on Maxwell Creek 3-19-15|
|swans on Maxwell Bay|
- The Lake Ontario Wine Trail announces Spring events.
- Roll out the Barrels April 11 & 12, 2015 11 AM - 6 PM
- Passports are $15 per person.
- Visit 7 wineries and One distillery.
- Taste New wines and spirits straight out of the barrel.
- Other stops include cheese tasting at Heluva Good Cheese Country Store, Lukac's Pottery, and Pop's House of Country Collectables.
This is a two day event so why not make it a Great Escape weekend at Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast.The Inn is located just 15 - 30 minutes in either direction to the wineries. Check our calendar for availability.
|War of 1812 mural-Sodus Point, NY|
- Area museums open on May 1st.
- The Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum is
- open Tuesday - Sunday. 10 AM - 5PM.
- This Historic lighthouse dates back to 1824 and depicts the history of it's origin and life around Great Sodus Bay throughout the 1800's.
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Ontario.
- War of 1812 and the British troops landing in Sodus Point.
|Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum overlooking Lake Ontario|
- The Underground Rail Road.
- Shipping on Great Sodus Bay and Lake Ontario.
- Free Sunday Concerts July 4 through Labor Day weekend. And MORE!
Heritage Square Museum on the corner of Ontario Center Rd. and Brick Church Rd.
- GIGANTIC Spring Barn Sale - May 14 & 15, 2015 9 AM - 8 PM.
- $3 Bag Sale May 16, 2015 9 AM - Noon.
|Lukac Pottery Studio-Sodus Point, NY|
Area Gift Shops Spring Shopping Fling May 15 - 17, 2015 10AM - 5 PM
- Refreshments at each gift shop.
- Each visitor receives a special gift for coming.
|Katie Acres Alpacas & Country Gift Shop, Sodus NY|
Check our calendar for availability.
Our April - May Special includes:
- A One night stay.
- Full gourmet breakfast.
- A bottle of grape bubbly.
- Dessert in the evening.
- VIP Coupons to the Waterloo Outlet Center
- Free Lake Ontario Wine Trail Passport.
- 10% discount coupon to area restaurant.
- Goodies to go! $135 per night plus 8% sales tax (single or double occupancy). Offer can not be combines with any other offer, coupon, special or discount.