One of my favorite things to do is cruise around Great Sodus Bay and if the weather is permitting cruise out onto Lake Ontario to view Chimney Bluffs from the lake.
Sit back and relax while Captain Bruce King and his First Mate and wife Mary sail around the area and see all that Sodus Bay has to offer. Captain Bruce and Mary are well versed on the local history and main attractions of Sodus Bay.
Your Sunset Cruise Package includes:
- One night stay in one of our well-appointed guest rooms with private bath. ($25/night additional for the Gaylord Suite)
- Complimentary full gourmet breakfast in the morning.
- Complimentary picnic basket with light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. (BYO and we will provide plastic wine glasses to take on the boat).
- Complimentary Lake Ontario Wine Trail Passport for two (7 wineries and 2 distilleries).
- Sunset Cruise around Great Sodus Bay - $299 for 2 (tax included).
- Stay a Second night – get 15% off second night. (Cannot be combined with other discounts)
- Advance reservations are recommended
|Chimney Bluffs State Park - view from the lake|
|Captain Bruce & Mary King|
Packages are available September through October 15, 2014. (Weekends Only-weather permitting) 6 PM – 9 PM
Earlier day cruises are available by request.