- Check-in is between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. Please make prior arrangements if you are unable to arrive during this time. Earlier check-in is welcomed when prior arrangements are made.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- We reserve the right to impose a minimum two night stay during major holiday weekends.
If cancellation is necessary, please give us the courtesy of a call.
- There is a 14-day cancellation period; otherwise, refund of your deposit is contingent upon our ability to re-book the room, less a $35 cancellation fee. Sorry, there are no refunds for late arrival or early departures.
- There is a 30-day cancellation period for holidays and special events.
- Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast is a NO SMOKING facility. For safety purposes, smoking is permitted outside only.
- Guests ignoring our NO SMOKING policy will be asked to leave.
- A $300 cleaning charge will be billed to your credit card.
- Out of consideration to other guest that may have allergies, we are unable accept furry four-legged family members at this time. Preston, our standard poodle, is not allowed in guests’ quarters or common guests areas and will only be introduced to you upon request.
- If you wish to travel with your pet, we have a wonderful kennel down the street to board your furry family member, where you can include them for your day hike or scenic drive. Please call us for more information. We will be happy to help you with these arrangements.