- Check-in is between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. Please make prior arrangements if you are unable to arrive during this time. Earlier check-in is welcomed when prior arrangements are made.
- Check-in after 6:00 p.m. must be made by prior arrangements.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- From June 20 through September 6, 2016 there is a minimum of a two night stay on weekends and major holiday weekends.
- Please let us know in advance if you have special dietary needs. Most recipes can be altered with ease to accommodate you.
If cancellation is necessary, please give us the courtesy of a call.
- There is a 14-day cancellation period; otherwise, refund of your deposit is contingent upon our ability to re-book the room, less a $35 cancellation fee. Sorry, there are no refunds for late arrival or early departures.
- There is a 30-day cancellation period for holidays and special events.
- Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast is a NO SMOKING facility. For safety purposes, smoking is permitted outside only.
- Guests ignoring our NO SMOKING policy will be asked to leave.
- A $300 cleaning charge will be billed to your credit card.
- Out of consideration to other guests that may have allergies, we are unable accept furry four-legged family members at this time. Preston, our standard poodle, is not allowed in guests’ quarters or common guests areas and will only be introduced to you upon request.
- If you wish to travel with your pet, we have a wonderful kennel down the street to board your furry family member, where you can include them for your day hike or scenic drive. Please call us for more information. We will be happy to help you with these arrangements.
Our Mission: At Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast we are dedicated to protecting and safeguarding your personal identifiable information.
Information collected: Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making your reservations at Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard-drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
Security: At Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Policy Modifications: Maxwell Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.